Corsair CX600 V2 Builder Series 600 Watt 80 PLUS Certified Power Supply Unit
0 :In Stock
- Related Products
Builder Series CX600 V2 PSUs deliver the power needed for medium specification home or office PCs that do not have high numbers of components, while also offering high energy efficiency and low noise.
Designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade
The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, it’s a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
Corsair Builder Series CX600 V2 Features:
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS certified to deliver at least 80% efficiency at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Dimensions: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours